Hivatkozási szám AG-3281
The role is required to provide Payroll support for all businesses especially focusing on local compliance & practices. This role sits in the Payroll & Time Management organization and requires excellent people and process management abilities.
- Process accurately and on time monthly payroll input to reflect changes with regard to bank account, temporary & permanent payments, deductions for current employees, new hires and exiting employees.
- Calculate payroll-related payments including final entitlements, overtime/double-time etc.,
- Receive and reports and workflows for payments as per company policies & forward for approval.
- Resolve promptly queries from the Company and employees regarding payroll and time matters and related issues.
- Maintain accurate payroll records as part of the employee file to support audits.
- Work closely with employees, Payroll Leader, Payroll partner and Finance Services team.
- Ensure compliance and controllership in all transactions.
- Assist in accounting entries/vouchers to record payroll-related transactions, including account funding.
- Maintain an efficient filing and document retrieval system both manual and automated.
- Follow up on governmental Payroll declarations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in a Payroll processing role
- Excellent analytical skills, detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Energetic, self-starter, independent worker with ability to learn quickly
- Excellent command in English and Slovak
- Multiple projects
- Central location (XIII.district)
- Opportunity to improve
- Competative salary
- Multinational modern environment
Hasonló állásajánlatok listája
Partial Home Office
Fót (3 km from Budapest) - shuttle buses from Örs Vezér tere and Újpest-Központ)
SSC/BSC/Üzleti kiszolgáló központok