OTR Project Managment
(Budapest, XIII. ker.)
Reference number AG-3364
Our mulltinational partner company is a manufacturer and distributor of diagnostic imaging agents and radiopharmaceuticals for imaging modalities that are used in medical imaging procedures..
- Plan and pro-actively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract from Order Entry to Collection to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Establish and maintain communication with the appropriate individuals throughout the process (OTR Regional Mgr, Install Specialist, OTR Logistics, Installation coordinator, application coordinator, Finance, 6 Sigma...).
- Order Entry and backlog quality. Implement changes as required for each project followed. Optimize Sales transfers.
- Monitor the Customer Plan versus actual to pro-actively reduce Span in the Customer Order Fulfillment grounded on SCOT optimization.
- Ensure orders validation, compliance and approvals before Order Entry.
- Confirms customer requested date and Plan. The Backlog management
- Own and update timely key dates using local operating mechanisms and reports.
- Reviews Weekly Business Sales.
- Set up contract review with Finance/OTR Regional Manager.
- Daily follow up of customer credit documentation and inventory.
- Give shipping and billing instructions in accordance with contracts terms and conditions.
- Follow shipment, installation, application via reports.
- Follow up on collections issues due to OTR.
- Provide root cause on defect analysis.
- Monitor and coordinate daily logistics traffic from warehouses
- University degree
- Excellent command in English
- 3 to 5 years experience in project management or order management
- Partial home office
- Work-life balance
- Multinational and modern environment
- Career Path
- Flexible benefit